About me Hi, I’m at my second year here at Ahuntsic College, and I am in the program Business management. I have been studying in this program for four semesters now. The program prepares me for the career of marketing. I will take courses of accounting, marketing, management, maths and many other classes. At the end of the program, yes there is an internship possible, but in my case I will not finish the program because of a complicated situation with university. Also, I don't think there is any competition to get into a related university program. It really depends on your cote r. About this blog In my blog, I will write about things relate to my program and that's the reason why people that are interested in business in general are people that are the people that I am mostly targeting when I write about this blog. To help the people that are interested in business or my program, I will do a glossary to help you understand some common words that the teaching are using most...
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire